Monday, October 1, 2018

God Projects



 "What do I do?" 
"Am I coming or am I going?" 
"Why is my life so hard?"
 "I'm  all out of ideas".
 "I have no clue what's going to happen." 
 "How do I get out of this?"
 "I'm  am scared"


Fear and worry can create a battlefield in our mind as we struggle to manage aspects of our life. We rip and run, we seek advice from friends, family, and  doctors, all to end up more confused and stressed than we were when it first began.   "Why do I do this to myself?" This is the question that I often ask as I sit trying to figure out yet another mind boggling situation that was never created for me to handle.  I can imagine God standing there, with His hands clasped together as He patiently waits for me to remember that this is  HIS project!   Sometimes, I shake my head at myself and think "Girl,  this is not for you!"  You need to dump all of this in the lap of the only Person that can do something about it, God. 

 Just dump it and leave it.  I know, it easier to say than  do. But once you master this you won't ever let worry and stress take root again. God has shown me that every single time I fully surrender a situation to Him, I get to REST..

Be Accountable. Give God His projects. 

No comments: