Wednesday, August 15, 2018

My interview with A Time To Dream Radio: Miracles do Happen in 2018


I had the pleasure of sharing my husband's story with A Time to Dream Radio. It was a very well rounded and interesting interview. I am grateful  for the opportunity to share our testimony!    They also gave me the opportunity to promote my new book Accountable to God.  If you would like listen  In details are below!





Our guest this week is Chandra Hawthorne. Chandra is the author of "Accountable to God" and will tell her story about her husband's near death and the miracle that ensued. Today, Noon and Sunday at 3:00 p.m. Green Bowl. Fishbowl Radio Network. www.fbrn.us. Monday, 8:00 p.m. WRNO Worldwide Radio. www.wrnoworldwide.com. Anytime. www.twr360.com and www.atimetodream.org.
Darius and Chandra 21 Years Married 

Long term care fo 77 days
Strong thumbs up despite coma 

Summe 2017/Coma 37 Days


Road to Recovery Sumer 2018
 



The easiest way to listen in is to go to www.twr360.Com and search (Chandra Hawthorne) 

No comments: