Monday, July 30, 2018

Accountable to God: The Movement



Today I had my first radio interview on my book , Accountable to God, On The Review with Joy & Company.  The Review provides a platform for authors of faith-based literature to discuss and promote their books. 

I thoroughly  enjoyed the questions and testimonies that stemmed from their review on the book.  It was amazing see that even though this book was written years ago, it is being promoted and shared at the right time.  I am so grateful that God trusted me with this assignment.  I am elated  about this Accountable to God "movement", because it keeps us focused on what's most important, our Souls! 

Accountable to God, will challenge you to seek after God's purpose for your life. We are not our own, but we were bought with a price.   ( 1 Cor. 6:20)

The body that we occupy, and the time that we live in are on loan.  It's time to be about our father's business.  I want to owe nothing to this body when I'm gone, How about you? 

Join the "movement"…Be Accountable to God 


No comments: