Friday, January 12, 2018

We have books people, Let's Grow!




I am “Officially” a published Author!  And it’s time to “Go get it!”  When this box arrived I thought, This just got real! And I don't say that? 

I had to really have a  talk with myself, because I could feel fear trying to creep in!  I thought, "Chan, you have a  big box of books here, and it's on you to sell all of them."  

God spoke this book into my spirit, and He would not let it leave.  In the past, I had a  bad habit of starting and stopping things, but God said not on this one you're not!  The Word of God says in Eccl. 7:8, "It's not the beginning of a thing but it's end."  




What has God trusted you with? What will you be held accountable for? 

We all have God assignments that were written, signed, and addressed with our name on it, but we 

don't have to be afraid of what God has for us. God has already paved the way, and He's waiting on us to take off walking!  

The circumstances around you don't have to be perfect.  If God is in it He will  open the doors and anoint  you to  walk through all of them!   God will complete what He has started in you, Phil 1:6.   He will reveal His glory in your life!   Do you know who you are? Better yet do you know who your God is? 


My name is Chan, and I am Accountable to God!  


-Chan H.  : ) 




****Books are now being signed and shipped! You can get your copy through my blog, or on   Amazon.com****     

You can continue to follow this assignment on Facebook, (Chandra Hawthorne), on twitter @AuthorChandra and here on this blog! We've also started a Facebook group entitled AccountabletoGod the book.   I'd love to see you in there, Let's start our New Year off right. Let's go!    

No comments: