Sunday, January 7, 2018

My Books are on the way!



My books are coming!


YAAAAAY! I received an email that my first bulk order of books "Accountable to God" have been shipped!  They should be here any day, and I can't wait to share them with you!  


I am so excited to have this assignment out. When I first began writing this book I never thought about writing it to sell and make a ton of money.  This book was birthed out of a burden that God placed on my heart for His people.   There is a huge misunderstanding about God, what He wants, and  the people who represent Him.  

 Accountable to God will bring so much light into your life.  This book during the edits continued to minister and encourage  me again and again!  It will give you and those you love the faith and hope they need to power forward in life. 

You can get your copy via Amazon or you can order through this blog!  As a matter a fact this book should be shared, so go ahead gift one to a friend! (When ordering through this blog I will sign your copy, and add a personal message!)  

Stay tuned for some interactive post as we go through each Chapter together!  (I will post more about that soon.)     



No comments: